Effective Audio Mod is the official distributor for DH Labs Products in Singapore.
DH Labs Silver Sonic Cables
DH Labs was founded in 1992 with the idea that silver could be used to produce high performance audio cables that would have the highest level of sound quality. What they did was not only produce a harmonically balanced cable that has greater dynamic range and an unbelievable soundstage, but also outperforms cables costing several times more.
Widely regarded as the best value for money cables fully made in the USA and with the introduction the Q-10 and Air Matrix, DH Labs has shown their commitment to engineering and producing new cutting edge cables. The Mission remains to produce high performance audio and video cables that deliver the highest level of sound and video quality possible.
How to Order
- Unless otherwise stated, all the cables come into Singapore in a reel/spool un-terminated form. You can buy them in loose form (one whole length) or terminated (we do the termination in Singapore ).
We do have a good range of good quality speaker connectors (spades and bananas) and interconnect plugs (RCA and XLR) as well as original DH Labs connectors and plugs for you to choose from.
Speaker termination is done with first crimping (where every possible) and then lightly soldering with minimum amount of solder used. Heatshrink cover is then used over the soldered joint to protect the joint from oxidation.
Interconnect/digital cables is done with soldering.
- Cardas solder is used for all termination. We charge a small, nominal amount for termination.
- SP-2W ( For 8 gauge wire and fits both standard (1/4 inch) and wide (5/16 inch) binding posts. )
- SP-10 (For 10 – 12 gauge wire and fits both standard (1/4 inch) and wide (5/16 inch) binding posts.)
- SP-14 (For 14 – 16 gauge wire and fits both standard (1/4 inch) and wide (5/16 inch) binding posts.)
- BSP (For 10 – 14 gauge wire. A mini spade for screw terminals on vintage amps and speakers.)
|B-1C Banana PlugFor 10 to 14 gauge wire, crimp or solder||B-8C Banana PlugFor 8 gauge wire, crimp or solder|
|Locking Banana Plug (Thin Style)For 10 to 14 gauge wire||B-8C Banana PlugFor 6 to 8 gauge wire|
RCA / Phono Plugs
- Canare F10 (Gold Plated Brass Construction. Teflon Dielectric.
|“The Ultimate RCA Plug”
Product Info Here
All copper construction. Exclusive DH Labs ultra gold plating for highest sound quality. Cable entry hole: 8.5mm
|“The World’s Finest RCA Socket”
Product Info Here
All copper construction. Exclusive DH Labs ultra gold plating for highest sound quality. Requires a 10mm or 7/16 inch chassis when used with the supplied insulating washers.
All machine construction, pure copper centre pin, cable entry hole 9.5mm
Exploded View Here
Coaxial design optimized for 75 ohm digital cables. Optimum cable size: 7mm
- Canare F10 (True 75 Ohm BNC Crimp Plugs)
- Neutrik (Silver Color Shell with Silver Plated Pins. Female and Male Version)
- DH Labs (Copper contact pins, cable entry hole: 7mm (with rubber boot) 9mm (w/o rubber boot)
DH Labs HDMI Cable(Only available in original DH Labs factory terminated configuration)